From the Maangchi.com Grilled Beef Recipe
Ssamjang is Korean for "wrap sauce" - a condiment used in lettuce wraps made out of Korean barbecued meats.
- 2 Tbsp gochujang (고추장) (hot red pepper paste)
- 4 Tbsp doenjang (된장) (soybean paste)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced scallions
- 2 Tbsp roasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Stir all ingredients together. Use as a condiment in lettuce-wrapped grilled meats or as a dip for veggies such as cucumbers and carrots.